IBBU Post-UTME/DE registration for 2018/2019 academicx session have been announced. Application cost is N2000. Candidates are expected to check their eligibility before proceeding to submit their O'level results on the university's portal. See full details below;
All prospective candidates are to take note of the following before and during the submission of their O'level result(s).
IBBU Post-UTME/DE 2018: Eligibility And Registration Details
The following are the steps for the result submission/screening process:
Note 2. Successful prospective candidate that have met the minimum requirement are to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3. The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) - to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O'LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Reg. No & Phone No. Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.