Welcome guest, Login or Register to gain full access
What You Should Do If JAMB Give You Another Course Instead of the One you Applied (Must Read)
Views: 568
Posts: 1
chidusky (m)
1 year ago
First and foremost, i will like to congratulate those that were successful in this year’s admission processes, and for those that were not admitted, you should know that this is not the end.

I noticed that alot of students course were changed to a another course for one reason or the other. If you fall in that category, then this post is for you.

Once you see that your course has been changed on JAMB portal, immediately you should obtain JAMB change of course form in order to change your real course to the one you were offered. For example, Mr Ade initially choose medicine and surgery during JAMB registration, then after the post JAMB, Mr Ade course was changed from medicine and surgery to biochemistry. The next thing Mr Ade should do is that, he should obtain JAMB change of course form and change his course from the initial course ( medicine and surgery ) to his offered course (Biochemistry). Failure to do so within two weeks, the admission will be “revoke” from the admission and will be given to another student.

I hope i have been able to answer your question, if you have any other questions to ask, you can do that by commenting below in the comment box

Once again, congratulations.
You need to Register Or Login to make a comment.
Sponsored ads
  • Quick search
Who's viewing this