CBN Recruitment 2020/2021 Job Vacancy Application Updates, In accordance with the coming CBN job recruiting, all enthusiastic applicant must completely comprehend all it takes to combine Central Bank of Nigeria, particularly, becoming familiar with all the needed prerequisites for the recruitment practice.Applicants are advised to take advantage of this portal to apply for continuing positions promoted from the Central Bank of Nigeria and to get alarms for additional job openings in Nigeria today.
Be certain that you enter all essential information mainly your faculty credentials and employment particulars.Before I dig deep to applicable details, I want you to pay attention to this official CBN Portal (www.cbn.gov.ng) where online job applications will be carried out regularly.
Instructions/Requirement for CBN Recruitment
All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subject including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2020
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Central Bank.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed
Special Skills and Abilities
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2020?
Interested applicants for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment exercise, should visit the official recruitment Portal → https://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp to get started.
- Visit CBN Nigeria Portal www.cbn.gov.ng
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before the final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
What next after applying for CBN Recruitment form?
If you have successfully applied, then wait for the NEXT STAGE of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examination and Invitation for Interview.
If your name is among the list, you will take part in the documentation and physical verification exercise.
WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.