The management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri, has approved the resumption date for the continuation of 2019/2020 academic session academic activities.
Nekede Poly Resumption Date 2020.
The academic board has considered and approved Saturday, 14th November 2020 as the resumption date.
Consequently, all students of the institution are expected to resume lectures/revisions on Monday, 16th November 2020 while the first-semester examination commences from Monday, 23rd November 2020.
In line with the Federal Government directives and the need to comply with the NCDC guidelines for the prevention of COVID-19, all students are expected to observe the following protocols;
- Use of face masks especially in lecture rooms, hostel etc
- Physical distancing at all times
- Washing of hands with soap on running water for at least 20 seconds
- Use of hand sanitizers where there is no running water
- Avoid crowded activities/environment
- Use of tissue paper/handkerchief to cover your mouth while coughing
Everyone is required to be at alert and report anybody with high temperature/fever and other minor signs of COVID-19 to the appropriate quarters for prompt attention/action.
Please, it is the management desire to ensure a healthy academic environment for all. Everyone is expected to adhere strictly to the above-stated protocols for the benefits of all.
With God Almighty on our side, we shall all overcome and win this war.
Please be guided accordingly.
Leave a Comment