FUAM post UTME form is out — The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of forms for its First Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The application must be from suitably qualified candidates who have applied to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and have chosen University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their institution of choice.
All applicants seeking admission into FUAM are hereby invited to register on-line for the 2020/2021 academic session admission. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
FUAM Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who selected University of Agriculture, Makurdi as first choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on 16th September, 2020.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Form.
Candidates are to pay non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2000) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive) and undertake the necessary Online Registration procedures to qualify for the exercise.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number
3. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieve Reference (RRR) Number to pay with your bank’s ATM card)
4. Return to the portal (http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme ) and enter your JAMB Registration Number again
5. Proceed with the completion of the form
Correctly enter your O’Level results
Confirm your entries
6. Submit your application
7. Print out your acknowledgement slip
Await the announcement
The Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
Leave a Comment