FUTO 2020/2021 Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form, cut-off mark, cost, eligibility, screening dates, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced.
- FUTO Post UTME Form: ₦2,000
- FUTO Cut-Off Mark : 180
- FUTO Post UTME/DE Deadline : 1st September, 2020
This is to inform Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited for Screening Exercise.
How to Apply For FUTO 2020/2021 Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form:
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Tuesday, August 04, 2020 and closes on Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
Nature of the Screening Exercise: The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
FUTO 2020 Post UTME Eligibility:
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME;
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
How to Apply for 2020 FUTO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective students”
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
b. Nature of the Screening Exercise
The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
5. Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
6. Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
JOHN U. NNABUIHE