How to Reprint Your JAMB UTME Examination Slip for 2023: The 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is nearing, and all registered candidates have to reprint their exam slips, which contain vital information like the schedule of their exam (date, time, date, and location). The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has reactivated the portal to facilitate this. The candidates can print their slips through email or the JAMB website. This blog article offers an easy-to-follow guide on How to Reprint Your JAMB UTME Examination Slip for 2023 to ensure adequate preparation for the upcoming exam.
2023 UTME Commencement Date
The nationwide 2023 UTME is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, April 25, 2023. Printing your slips well before the examination is essential to familiarize yourself with your schedule and make the necessary arrangements. No excuses for missing the exam will be accepted.
How Print JAMB Exam Slip Showing Date & Time
Follow the simple steps outlined below to reprint your JAMB exam slip:
Access the JAMB UTME e-slip portal: Navigate to the JAMB UTME e-slip printing page by visiting https://slipsprinting.jamb.gov.ng/PrintExaminationSlip on your preferred web browser.
Enter your credentials: Enter your JAMB Registration Number, Email address, or Phone number in the provided field on the page, ensuring that your information is accurate.
Initiate e-slip printing: Click the ‘Print Examination Slip’ button to access your exam schedule.
Review your exam schedule: Carefully review the details on your e-slip, including your exam date, time, and venue, to ensure everything is correct.
Print or save your e-slip: Print a physical copy of your examination slip or save it as a PDF file on your device for future reference and safekeeping.
Important Notes for JAMB Slip Reprinting
- Allow popups for the JAMB site (www.jamb.gov.ng) from your browser settings. Ensures the e-slip is displayed correctly for printing or saving.
- DO NOT bring prohibited items such as wristwatches, mobile phones, electronic devices, pens, key holders, ATM cards, erasers, or jewelry to the exam center.
- Keep a copy of the slip for reference purposes.
- Biometric (thumbprints) verification is COMPULSORY at the exam center.
- Absent candidates will forfeit their RIGHT to sit for the examination.
- No change of UTME subject will be allowed in the examination center.
Candidates should prepare ahead and stay close to their examination venues. Pay a prior visit to your center before the date of the examination.
Preparing for the 2023 JAMB UTME
As the examination date approaches, focusing on your preparation is essential. Here are some tips to help you prepare effectively:
- Create a study schedule and stick to it. Allocate enough time for each subject and avoid procrastination.
- Use resources such as syllabi, past questions, textbooks, and online materials.
- Consider using JAMB CBT Practice Software to familiarize yourself with the computer-based test environment.
- Stay updated on JAMB news and announcements by regularly checking their website and social media platforms.
Following the steps outlined above, you can easily print your JAMB slip and stay informed about your exam schedule. Candidates should prepare ahead and stay close to their examination venues. Pay a prior visit to your center before the date of the examination. Good luck with your 2023 JAMB UTME!
Leave a Comment