Jamb Syllabus for Agriculture 2023: The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination syllabus in Agriculture aims to prepare the candidates for the board’s examination. It is designed to test their achievement of the course objectives, which are to:
- stimulate and sustain their interest in Agriculture;
- acquire basic knowledge and practical skills in Agriculture;
- acquire the knowledge of interpretation and the use of data;
- stimulate their ability to make deductions using the acquired knowledge in Agriculture
The syllabus is divided into five sections, as given below:
- General Agriculture
- Animal Production
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Technology
Below are some of the benefits you will derive from having the JAMB Agriculture syllabus:
- Getting the Agriculture syllabus will let you know the topics you must prepare for.
- You will learn what you’re expected to know from each topic.
- The recommended texts section also outlines the list of Agriculture books (titles, authors, and editions) you can read.
Jamb Syllabus for Agriculture 2023 I FREE ACCESSPDF Embedder requires a url attribute
Leave a Comment