The sale of Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) Pre-National Diploma (pre-ND) and Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See how to obtain Nasarawa State Poly pre-ND and IJMB form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Pre-ND and IJMB programmes of Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) Pre-ND / IJMB admission form is obtainable online
|Pre-ND Accountancy||Pre-ND Architectural Technology|
|Pre-ND Autotronics Engineering Technology||Pre-ND Business Administration and Management|
|Pre-ND Civil Engineering Technology||Pre-ND Computer Science|
|Pre-ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering||Pre-ND Estate Management|
|Pre-ND Hospitality Management||Pre-ND Leisure and Tourism management|
|Pre-ND Library and Information Science||Pre-ND Local Government Studies|
|Pre-ND Mass Communication||Pre-ND Mechanical Engineering Technology|
|Pre-ND Mechatronics Engineering Technology||Pre-ND Office Technology Management|
|Pre-ND Public Administration and Management||Pre-ND Quantity Survey|
|Pre-ND Science Labolatory Technology||Pre-ND Social Development|
|Pre-ND Statistics||Pre-ND Urban and Regional Planning|
|PREND GOVERNMENT||USE OF ENGLISH|
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Polytechnic Pre-ND/IJMB Form.
The forms for Pre-National Diploma can be obtained at the cost of N3,000 and IJMBE N4,000.
The portal will remain accessible from Monday, 28th September, 2020 to Sunday, 11th October, 2020.
APPLY HERE ‹ PRE-ND
APPLY HERE ‹ IJMB
- Goto https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng
- Select Admissions menu
- Select Apply online submenu and click Pre-ND/IJMB option
- List of courses will appear, click to any course you want that is related to your SSCE result.
- Fill the online form, remember to input an active email address and password that you will not forget and click submit button.
- Application number will be generated for you automatically, take note of it.
- Click pay invoice link (scroll down)
- Click on click to proceed link (on top of screen)
- Scroll down and click to pay link.
- Scroll down and pay with your Bank card (master card, visa or verve) and print receipt after payment or pay using Bank Branch link then print invoice, use it and pay in any bank branch using nasarawaigr.com
- Come back to https://nasarawastatepoly.edu.ng and click admissions menu
- Click on the apply online submenu, then choose continue application
- Input the application number and the password already generated in step 7 above.
- Input O’level subjects and grades, print receipt and form. Your application is complete.
OBSERVATION from the Admission officer: All completed printout should contain the form reference number and ID number pls.
For further enquiries, please contact:
- 0703 377 1233 (ICT)
- 0803 628 3141 (Academic Planning)
- 0802 636 0946 (Academic Office)
- 0806 591 8415 (Admissions