The National Examinations Council (NECO) Tuesday released the results of the 2019 June/July Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE).
NECO acting registrar, Abubakar Gana, announced the release at the council headquarters in Minna, Niger State.
He said 71 per cent of the candidates obtained five credits including English and mathematics.
The SSCE is conducted for secondary school students in their final year.
To obtain the certificate, candidates must offer the four cross-cutting compulsory subjects, four subjects from their area of specialisation and one elective subject, totalling all subjects to nine.
Check Your NECO Result.
To be able to check your result, you have to purchase NECO result checking Token online. Then after, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
Note: The NECO result Checker has a limited number of use. To avoid subsequent usage, just send your result to your email.
Leave a Comment