Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
This article offers vital information on Nigeria immigration service 2020 recruitment form, requirements and how to apply for jobs in www.nisrecruitment.com.ng recruitment portal.
Immigration Recruitment 2020
This article will provide information on Nigeria Immigration recruitment portal (www.immigration.gov.ng), how to apply for NCS 2020 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
NIS Recruitment 2020 Requirement
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2020 must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2020 must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
However, It is important to note that Immigration recruitment form is out. This page will be updated as the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Immigration Recruitment Portal @ www.immigration.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
Important Points to Note on Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2020. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting NIS Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigeria Immigration Service.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- NIS Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigeria Immigration Service.