Nigerian Army University Biu Admission List: This is to tell all of the applicants that carried out for admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) that they could now test their admission status. The Nigerian Army University Admission listing has been correctly uploaded online.
How to Check Nigerian Army University Admission List
The under-listed applicants were supplied Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
NAUB Merit Admission List
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
However, it was noticed that many candidates who could have been admitted to this merit list either did not upload their O level (WAEC/NECO etc.) results to the JAMB CAPS Portal or did not participate in the Institution’s Post UTME online screening exercise. Consequently, the University wishes to strongly advise all candidates yet to do so, to quickly take advantage of the extended Post UTME online screening window to pay for the Screening exercise at www.remita.net as well as upload their O’level result(s) to CAPS so that they can be considered for admission in the next batches.
Details of resumption dates for admitted students will be communicated in due time. In the meantime, admitted students are advised to login to their JAMB profiles to accept the admission, print their Admission Letters and await further instructions.
ALTERNATIVELY, NAUB prospective students can only access their admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NAUB admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the NAUB admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.