OFFICIAL WAEC 2020/2021 PHYSICS PRACTICAL SPECIMEN
Below is the Official Waec 2020 Physics practical Specimen provided by Waec official and distributed to all schools that are seating for this year’s Waec Examination.
(1) Thread (100 cm);
(2) Metre rule; (3) Five 20 g masses;
(4) Four 10 g masses;
(5) Retort stand and clamp;
(6) A 50 g mass sealed and labelled Mx.
(1) Drawing board;
(2) Drawing pins;
(3) Four optical pins;
(4) Triangular glass or p•rspex prism.
(1) Resistance box;
(2) Ammeter (0 – 3 A);
(3) Voltmeter (0 – 3 V);
(4) 1 C2 resistor, sealed and labelled Itx;
(6) Accumulator or cells of e.m.f. 3 V ;
(7) Connecting wires.
♦CONDUCTING THE PRACTICAL PHYSICS TEST
3. The following announcement should be made to the candidates at the beginning of the examination:
`The Examiner does not want you to waste your time
because you cannot proceed with an
experiment. Any candidate, therefore, who cannot get on with the experiment after spending 15 minutes on it, may come
to me and ask for help.’
- The Physics Teacher should be allowed to give a ‘Lint to a candidate who is unable to proceed with the experiment.
5. The following regulations must be strictly adhered to.
(a) No hint should be announced to the candidates as a whole.
(b) A candidate who is unable to proceed and requires assistance must come up to you and state his or her difficulty. The candidate should be told that the Examiner will be informed of any assistance given in this way.
(c) A note must be made, on the Report Form, of any assistance given to any candidate, with the name and index number of the candidate.
6. Report Forms are provided separately, on which you are required to state the following:
(a) detailed information about the apparatus where necessary;
(b) any particular difficulties experienced by any candidate, especially if the Examiner would be unable to discover these from the scripts;
(c) any departure from the specified items which could not be avoided;
(d) any assistance given to the candidates under the regulations explained in 5 above.
- In cases where several sets of apparatus are provided for a question and specific information about the appAratus is required by the Examiner, each piece of apparatus about which the information is required, and which may differ slightly for different candidates. must he clearly m,ked letters A, B, C, etc. and the corresponding information must be clearly reported, showing which apparatus was supplied to which candidate. The candidates should be instruct,d to record these letters is their scripts.
A completed Report Form must be enclosed in each envelope of scripts.
WHATSAPP/TEXT: +2349033919669 For More Info
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR YOUR WAEC ACCURATE AND LEGIT RUNS