The Federal Polytechnic Bali resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
This is to inform all the students and staff of the Federal Polytechnic Bali that the management of the institution has announced the resumption date for the continuation of academic activities for the first semester, 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Poly Bali Resumption Date.
Below is the circular released by the management on the resumption of staff and students:
- I am directed to bring to the notice of all staff irrespective of grade level to return to work as from Monday 12th October, 2020.
- As you resume work you are directed to observe the NCDC protocols. Accordingly, you are directed to always wear face masks, observe social distance, and to ensure regular hand washing or use of hand sanitizer among others.
- This circular supersedes the earlier circular issued which included students in the resumption.
- As for students date of resumption shall be communicated after the Academic Board meeting on 12th October, 2020.
- Whoever got the first circular should kindly transmit this second circular as the valid directives for compliance.
- We regret any inconveniences the earlier circular might have caused you, please.
- Above is for your information and compliance, please.
Umar Ibrahim Baba
Deputy Registrar Establishment.
Leave a Comment