Sydney Scholarship Awards 2020/2021 for Undergraduate Students
Sydney Scholars Awards: An undergraduate scholarship, This scholarship supports outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2020
- Domestic or international student
- High academic achiever
- Applying for an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney
Eligible Countries: Domestic or international student
To be Taken at (Country): Australia
Number of Awards: 2
Value & Duration of Award: There are two Sydney Scholars Awards valued at $6000 per year, and are tenable for one to five years (including for combined undergraduate degrees):
- $6000 per year for duration of undergraduate degree
- $6000 for one year of undergraduate degree.
How to Apply:
- Read the application guide (pdf, 170kb) carefully.
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
Leave a Comment