The school authorities of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) is now selling its Direct Entry Admission Screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. UNIBEN Direct Entry form is now available for purchase online and the important details are specified in this article.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Invitation, 2020/2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Benin (UNIBEN) direct entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session;, is scheduled to take place from Monday 14th December 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Eligibility Criteria
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics(for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings
How to Apply for the 2020/2021 UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening
- The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application for first-time applicants is as follows:
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select POST UDE ADMISSION SCREENING 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening schedule
- Candidates should go back Online from 11th December 2020 to check for the Day, Venue, and Time for their Screening Exercise
- CANDIDATES ARE TO COME WITH THEIR NCDC PRESCRIBED SURGICAL FACE MASKS AND SMALL SIZED HAND SANITIZERS.
- GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
APPLICATION FOR THE UNIBEN 2020/2021 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FOR POST DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES OPENS ON 12TH NOVEMBER 2020 AND CLOSES MIDNIGHT ON MONDAY 30TH NOVEMBER 2020.