WAEC Syllabus for PHYSICS 2020/2021 (SSCE, GCE) Download PDF
Today we will be providing you guys the latest waec 2020 Physics syllabus to get you fired up for the coming West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
These syllabus will be your guide to handling WAEC queries and expose you to almost everything you will need to learn more about the topics you enrolled. They’re well-organized, detailed and specific. They’re a sort of communication between the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and applicants preparing for their examinations.We also found the causes of poor performance in WAEC examinations each year. Our discovery directed us to realize poor performance in WASSCE would be the outcomes of pupils’ lack of understanding of common pitfalls, coupled with insufficient coverage of syllabus and non-familiarity with evaluation format.
The aims of the syllabus are to enable candidates
(1) acquire proper understanding of the basic principles and applications of
(2) develop scientific skills and attitudes as pre-requisites for further scientific
(3) recognize the usefulness, and limitations of scientific method to appreciate
its applicability ion other disciplines and in every life;
(4) develop abilities, attitudes and skills that encourage efficient and safe
(5) develop scientific attitudes such as accuracy, precision, objectivity, integrity,
initiative and inventiveness.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
There will be three papers, Papers 1, 2 and 3, all of which must be taken. Papers 1 and 2 will be a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
PAPER 1: Will consist of fifty multiple choice questions lasting 1¼ hours and carrying 50 marks.
PAPER 2: Will consist of two sections, Sections A and B lasting1½ hours and carrying 60 marks.
Section A – Will comprise seven short-structured questions. Candidates will be required to answer any five questions for a total of 15 marks.
Section B – Will comprise five essay questions out of which candidates will be required to answer any three for 45 marks.
PAPER 3: Will be a practical test for school candidates or an alternative to practical work paper for private candidates. Each version of the paper will comprise three questions out of which candidates will be required to answer any two in 2¾ hours for 50 marks.
How To Use WAEC Physics Syllabus (Get Prepare).
- Download the PDF format of the Physics Syllabus
- Look for different Mathematics textbook
- Search for the topic found in the syllabus on your textbook
- Start Reading
- Also Look for WAEC Physics Series (Past Question) and treat them to know how well you’ve prepared.
[btn url=”https://noniwap.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/ENGLISH_LANGUAGE_SYLLABUS.pdf” text_color=”#ffffff” bg_color=”#dd3333″ icon=”fa-download” icon_position=”start” size=”14″ id=”” target=””]CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD WAEC CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS PDF FORMART[/btn]