JAMB Regularization Procedure [Check How to Do it Yourself] JAMB Late Application (formerly referred to as “regularization”) provides opportunity for candidates that are in any institution but with no JAMB registration number.
JAMB Late Application Fee is N10,000. Follow the procedure outlined below to get it done.
JAMB Regularization Procedure
1. If you are a first user, you will need to create a profile using the Sign up (New User Page). You can simply enter your login details for users. You will need to provide your email address, surname and mobile number. Then click the Sign up button. Each candidate can only create one profile.
2. To sign in, you will need to use your email address.
3. After logging in, you’ll be taken to the landing site where you can view all services.
4. Choose “Late (Retroactive Application” This option is located in the sidebar
5. After selecting the option, “Late Application” will appear. This is it.
6. A Transaction ID will be generated once you have selected this service. This information will be displayed on your confirmation screen.
7. Check the Confirmation Page for all details. Note the Transaction ID in a Bold red font. This Transaction ID can be used for any future reference regarding the Transaction. An electronic copy of the transaction ID will be sent directly to your registered email address.
8. If you want to make a payment immediately with your card, click on the Continue button. Please note the transaction ID if you want to make other payments, such as ATM, Cash at the Bank, or Quickteller.
9. Enter your card details on the Interswitch Payment page and click the Pay button.
10. 10. Click the Continue button.
11. After payment has been made, you will need to submit the following information:a. Year of Exam
b. JAMB Registration No.
12. The application form will open after you have entered the correct information. The online application form is required. Be aware of the mandatory fields
13. To submit your application, click Submit
14. An Indemnity Form will then be available for printing after submission.
15. This form must be completed and submitted to your institution for approval.
16. The approved form will be submitted to the JAMB state offices by your institution.
17. The Approved Form will be uploaded to the profile once it is received. Once the approval is received, you will be notified.
18. Your details will be updated if your application is approved.
JAMB Regularization for Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning Students
This is to inform all Part Time / Sandwich Students at all Nigerian Tertiary Institutes (i.e Universities Polytechnics College of Education e.t.c. ), that in its efforts for accurate data of all undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education e.t.c., the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB has integrated the Part Time Degree Programme admission process into the Central Admissions Processing System CAPS.
To address the above, part-time students enrolled into Nigerian Tertiary institutions are directed to immediately visit the JAMB eFacility Platform and to submit an individual application to register their documents.
All Students are asked to go to any approved JAMB CBT centre and complete the JAMB indemnity form.
After the completion of the students’ forms, the Dean of the School of Continuing Education or Part-Time Studies of your Institution must sign the form.
After the JAMB approves the indemnity forms, students can visit the JAMB website to print their admission letter and obtain their REG numbers.
Prospective Part Time Candidates who want to enrol in any Part-Time / sandwich programme in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution must first enroll with JAMB. This is done by purchasing the JAMB Part Time / Lunch / Distance Learning Form, which costs three thousand five hundred Naira (N3,500), before proceeding to buy the relevant institution’s part time forms.
Leave a Comment