NABTEB 2020 May/June Exam Registration Has Started, The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced the commencement of sales of form for the 2020 May/June NBC/NTC Examinations. To register, candidates are advised to visit an Acredited NABTEB Examinations Centre or NABTEB zonal offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City, NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja, Area Office in Lagos, and NABTEB state offices nationwide or visit https://registration.nabtebnigeria.org for more information.
Nabteb 2020 Method of Application
The registration for the May/June 2020 examinations which is currently on-going will lead to the award of the following:
• National Business Certificate (NBC)
• National Technical Certificate (NTC)
• General Education Certificate
To register, visit:
i. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City
ii. NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja and Area Office in Lagos
iii. NABTEB State Offices nationwide
iv. Accreditated NABTEB Examinations Centres Nationwide.
The examinations consist of examinable General Education Subjects and Trades at Ordinary Level.
PERIOD OF REGISTRATION: NABTEB May/June biometric and online registration is expected to end on Monday 23rd of March, 2020 at 12:00 midnight., while the examination is scheduled to hold from Monday, 4th May, 2020.
NABTEB CERTIFICATES FOR MULTIPLE ADVANTAGES: NABTEB Ordinary Level Certificate offer multiple advantages to candidates:
Candidates who pass all the required Trade subjects, Trade-related and General Education Subjects qualify as Certified Craftsmen. NABTEB qualified Craftsmen with NBC/NTC have opportunity to be employed, self-employed and employers of labour. They are also qualified to fill the existing skills gap needed for Nigeria’s technological advancement.
With General Education subjects integrated in the NABTEB examination structure, candidates with enough Credits are qualified for admission to institutions of higher learning within and outside Nigeria.
Important NABTEB Registration Tips
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number got from the purchased scratch card.
- Fill the form displayed and submit.
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place.
- Important Tips To Avoid During Registration
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
The closing date for the registration of 2020 May/June Certificate Examinations is Monday 23rd of March, 2020 at 12:00 Midnight.