WAEC GCE Result 2019 2nd Series Is Out [ How To Check it], The West African Examinations Council, has announced the release of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination for private candidates, 2019 – Second Series This was announced by the Head of the Nigeria National Office Olu Adenipekun at a press briefing.
How to Check WAEC GCE Result.
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2019
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
NOTE: The result checker PIN and Serial Number needed to check your result online is contained on your Smart Identity Card used during the conduct of the examination.
How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS.
In case you want to check your 2019 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAECExamNoPIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC4250101001123456789012*2013
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your phone via SMS. (SMS Cost N30 Only)
Hint: you can only use your result checker 5 times, so be wise!
Share your WAEC GCE results with others via the comments section below.
Wish you guys Good luck.