Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form – NSCDC Recruitment Portal
Do you have what it takes to get the job at NSCDC? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Civil Defence Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
How To Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2020/2021
Currently, the NSCDC recruitment form is out. This page will be updated immediately about the form details.
- Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at www.cdfpb.careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
If you want regular updates on civil defence recruitment 2020, then drop your email address in the comment section below and we will keep you updated.