EBSU JUPEB Admission Form 2021: Ebonyi State University (EBSU) is now selling application forms for admission into its Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the subject combinations, requirements and how to apply for EBSU JUPEB form below
Admission to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board(JUPEB), Program 2021/2022 Academic Semester. Ebonyi State University Abakaliki announces commencement of JUPEB for the 2021/2022 academic sessions in the institution.
For admission to the programme, applicants must be qualified.
This program will result in the awarding of a JUPEB Certificate that allows candidates to gain direct entrance into Ebonyi State University or other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and elsewhere.
JUPEB is a program that allows qualified candidates to reach their dream Department at 200 levels. It is the best option for students who want to be admitted into Universities in Nigeria.
How to Apply for EBSU JUPEB Admission Form
Interested candidates are to visit www.ebsu.edu.ng for the purchase of the application forms at the cost of Ten thousand naira(10,000) Non refundable instructions for the purchase and filling of form are as stated below
- Visit portal.ebsu.edu.ng
- Select online application
- Select JUPEB application form
- Enter your phone number
- From the page displayed select proceed to generate invoice
- Fill in your details and submit
- Proceed to any bank for payment
- Go back to the portal log in and fill the form and submit attach your most recent passport
- Submit the form
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Await further information
Deadline: Not Specified.
Ebsu jupeb Subject Combinations
2)Accounting maths/Business etc
3)Agric .sc/Biology/Chemistry etc
- The duration of the academic programme is a minimum of one-year academic session of two-semester
- The Basics qualifications for enrollment into the JUPBEB programme is a minimum of five(5) O level credit passes which must include English language and mathematics in NECO GCE or NABTEB candidates admitted are to choose three(3) subjects relevant to their desired university programme or course of study