Candidates Eligible to Obtain Kaduna Poly Post UTME Forms.
(a) The Post UTME Screening is for those that had the following scores in the 2020 (UTME)
- 120 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for B.Ed(Tech)programmes in affiliation with Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA)
180 and above for B.Sc in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in either Architecture, Building, Urban/Regional Planning, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
(b) Candidates must have indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution.
(c) Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Polytechnic as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are advised to change to First Choice.
- Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB CAPS, at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
- Only candidates that participate in the Online Screening Exercise will be considered for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic.
How to Obtain Kaduna Poly Post UTME
Candidates within Kaduna Metropolis can come to Kaduna Polytechnic ICT Centre for ease of online Registration, subject to the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) as directed by JAMB.
The payment can be made online through Kaduna Polytechnic website or Kaduna Polytechnic Microfinance Bank or any Commercial bank nationwide upon presentation of Remitta RRR generated from the Kaduna Polytechnic website.
Follow the instructions below to apply:
- Go to www.kadunapoly.edu.ng/putm
- Enter your JAMB Number in the box provided on the left
- Click on the “Search” button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- Please, provide your personal valid email address and telephone number. We use them to contact you
- If your information is found a Remita Retrival Reference (RRR) would be generated for you.
- Click on “Pay Now” link on your invoice. You can pay online using the available options or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status by a click on “Check Payment Status” link on the menu
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME screening account.
For those who are applying through JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, if your data is not available you shall check again later.
PS: In the process of opening your account PLEASE, use a password that you would always remember [lock]DO NOT [/lock]Disclose your password to anyone
Note: Only candidates that participate in the Screening Exercise will be considered for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic.
CLOSING DATE: The screening exercise commences immediately until further notice.
If you have any question on kaduna poly post utme form, Please feel to send an email to info@Kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng or call the following phone number: 08180599505.