OOU Post UTME / DE Screening Form: Olabisi Onabanjo University is currently selling 2021/2022 academic session Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (PUTME), and Direct Entry screening exercise applications forms.
OOU post UTME forms are available online. Below are the details about the requirements, cut-off marks, screening schedule, and how to apply.
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will conduct a Post-UTME (PUTME) Screening for candidates who wish to be admitted into the University for the 2021/2022 Academic year.
Candidates Eligible to OOU Post-UTME
Candidates for the UTME:
- UTME candidates who selected the University with a minimum score 160 in the 2021/2022 UTME Results.
- Candidates who didn’t choose the University, but have a minimum score 160 in the 2021/2022 UTME scores and are ready to switch to the University.
Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who have a Diploma certificate from the University and have applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB to the University.
- Candidates who have a Diploma from an approved institution with a minimum credit of Upper Credit and who applied through JAMB to Direct Entry admission to the University.
How to Apply for OOU Post UTME 2021 Form
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for the Screening Exercise. Each candidate is expected to create a profile through the school Portal http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and thereafter generate a payment invoice. Payment can be made through any of the following:
- Online Payment – visit: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and follow the guide-lines for payment.
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Sagamu, Ayetoro&Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba, Ijebu-Ode.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE THE APPLICATION INVALID.
OOU Post-UTME Mode of Registration
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://putme.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/apply.php and complete the registration form online, thereafter printout OOU PUTME Screening Pass, one (1) week to Screening date.
For any candidate experiencing problems, please call the following telephone numbers: 08055606475, 08055606475, 08055159965 or 08171357576
- The following items should be brought by each candidate to the screening venue:
- OOUPUTME Screening pass.
- 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
Please Note: The University does not have an agent.
Deadline: 18th of November 2021
Leave a Comment